REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE GAMO GAME COMMUNITY
I. EXPLAINING LANGUAGES
- GAMOCORP.COM is an online portal providing Internet users with a variety of content services.
- GAMOCORP is a service that allows users to create a shared account for the services provided by the GAMOCORP.COM Portal and the websites to register to become a member of GAMOCORP. Using the GAMOCORP service you do not need to register and login many times with multiple accounts at different sites, and your personal information is managed at a single address.
- Personal Information: is information associated with the identification of an individual's identity, including name, age, address, identity card number, phone number, email address, account User's bank, and some other information as required by law.
- User: is the account holder, legally owns GAMOCORP account.
- ID GAMO: is the account to access to use part or all of GAMOCORP.COM products
Intellectual Property: inventions, innovations, designs, processes, formulas, methods, databases, information, drawings, codes, computer programs, copyrighted works ( current and future), semiconductor integrated circuit design, trademarks, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) trade name and (design) of commercial packaging.
II. CONTENT SERVICES
- GAMO is a service that allows users to create a shared account for the services provided by the GAMOCORP.COM Portal and the websites to register to become a member of GAMO.
- GAMO portal is aware of the privacy and confidentiality of personal information is very important to users. Thus GAMO commits to maximum protection of user privacy. GAMO uses the information you provide to handle your subscription. All information collected during the processing is transmitted securely and protected by us.
- App has send user information to https://api.gamocorp.com for login require.
- Membership services of GAMOCORP.COM:
+ General electronic information portal - https://gamocorp.com
+ Payment gateway - http://pay.gamocorp.com
As a member using the GAMO payment gateway service, you are bound to strictly adhere to GAMO principles.
1. The person who registers the account will have to be fully responsible for the activities of the account they own and perform on the system.
2. GAMO does not accept any information that is contrary to the fine traditions, customs, laws, and culture of the other countries, goes against the lines of the other countries, is not allowed to transmit software products. have no or unknown origin of copyright and intellectual property.
3. GAMO can remove the member's content by itself if it does not match the daily content or the rules of GAMO, any personal information when registering will be kept confidential under the terms of GAMO however we will be required to notify the law authorities when necessary.
4. Any acts of vandalism or damage to the system affecting the face of GAMO or the facilities, if detected, will be prosecuted and handled before the law.
IV. CONTENTS PROVIDE INFORMATION EXCHANGE
1. User agrees to authorize GAMO to use your exchanged content for the purpose of customer care, announcement of promotions, survey of GAMO products and services promote the development of new services and improve existing ones to meet the wishes and preferences of Users. Includes but is not limited to new services that we may provide in the future.
2. GAMO may retain or disclose your content, including Personal Information, to competent authorities in accordance with the law, or by other legal processes. In the course of operation, for the purposes of maintaining the service and ensuring the interests of users GAMO may transfer your information to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the law without requiring have your prior consent.
3. In the course of using GAMO, if you violate any provisions of this Agreement, we reserve the right, immediately and without prior notice to you, to terminate or delete your account. without any liability to you, and depending on the severity of the violation, we may refuse your registration to use other GAMO services.
4. Any violation of the account holder in the process of using the GAMOCORP.COM portal, GAMO has the right to deprive the account holder of all rights of the account holder in the use of the portal as well as request authorities prosecute you if necessary.
V. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF ACCOUNT HOLDER
1. When registering for a GAMO ID account, the User may use part or all of the member services of GAMOCORP.COM.
2. In the process of using the product, Users are allowed to use GAMO's support services specified on the website of each service.
3. User is responsible for keeping account information confidential. If the above information is disclosed in any form, the User must accept arising risks. GAMO will base on the existing information in the account to decide the owner of the account if there is a dispute and GAMO will not be responsible for any losses incurred.
4. User agrees to immediately notify GAMO of any unauthorized use of your account and password or any action of breaking the security system. You also ensure that you always exit your account after each use.
5. When you discover errors of GAMOCORP.COM, please notify us via the website or fan page of the service.
6. Users must strictly comply with the regulations on prohibited acts, the content of information exchanges specified in this policy. If you commit one or more acts, depending on the violation, GAMO will permanently lock your account, take away all your rights to GAMO products, and will require the authorities to prosecute you. law if necessary.
7. Exercise other rights and responsibilities in accordance with the law.
8. If any GAMO ID account takes advantage of GAMO's existing payment methods to load services outside of GAMO's provided system, it will be permanently locked, the use case for unauthorized services and Prohibitions will be sent to the police for handling in accordance with the law.
VI. RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF GAMO
1. During the process of using the product, if you violate any of the terms in the regulations on using the GAMO ID and the Regulations on providing this information exchange or the agreement on using other GAMO products as set forth above website, we reserve the right to terminate, delete your account without your consent and not be liable to you.
2. Any violation of the account holder in the process of using GAMO products, GAMO has the right to strip all of the account holder's rights over the use of GAMO products as well as request the authorities prosecute you if necessary.
3. When detecting violations such as using cheats, hacks, or other errors, GAMO has the right to use the information you provided when registering for the account to transfer to the authorities for settlement in accordance with the regulations of law.
4. To be responsible for supporting the account holder in the process of using GAMO products.
5. Receiving and settling customer complaints about cases arising in the process of using GAMO products, however, GAMO only supports, receives, and resolves fully informed and honest registered accounts. and exactly.
6. Responsible for protecting the personal information of the account holder, GAMO does not sell or exchange this information with a third party, except in accordance with the law or accepted by the account holder.
7. The GAMO account registered within the past 6 months, up to this point, if not logged into the game, data will be deleted.
VII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
1. GAMO will not be responsible for any system problems while you use the product.
2. If risks arise, damage in case of force majeure includes but is not limited to electric short, damage to hardware, software, internet transmission failure or natural disaster, etc. the user must accept the risks and damages if any. GAMO commits to make every effort to minimize the arising risks and damages, but GAMO will not bear any responsibility arising in these cases.
2. GAMO is not responsible for all your transactions with third parties during the process of using GAMO products. When you use products and/or deal with third parties, you understand and agree to be solely responsible for the risks incurred.
VIII. INFORMATION AND SECURITY
1. The registration process for the GAMO ID account only requires a valid Email address, a non-duplicate user ID (user ID), and a password. The provision of other information to GAMO or not is at the discretion of the User. However, GAMO only accepts and assists in resolving disputes in case you provide complete and accurate information according to the provisions of this agreement. You agree that the user ID, Email, or the information you provide may appear on the website - the GAMO product.
2. GAMO may use User Personal Information for the purpose of customer care, announcing promotional information, surveying GAMO products and services, promoting and developing new services. and to improve existing services that meet the User's wishes and preferences.
3. GAMO is not responsible for all your transactions with third parties during the process of using GAMO products. When you use products and/or deal with third parties, you understand and agree to be solely responsible for the risks incurred.
5. All personal information of the User will be kept confidential by us, not disclosed. GAMO does not sell or exchange this information with any other third party except as provided in this Agreement.
6. During the use of GAMOCORP.COM, the User agrees to receive all notices from GAMO relating to products and services via email, postal mail, or phone of the User.
7. GAMO has the right to lock out the accounts of fraudulent Users or for the purpose of appropriating the virtual property of other Users during the process of using the service provided by GAMO.
IX. COMPLAINTS, DENUNCIATION AND COMPENSATION SETTLEMENT
1. Principle of handling violations: If Users violate this Agreement, depending on the severity of the violation, GAMO will unilaterally and fully decide on the following appropriate form of handling:
Lock the GAMO account for a period or permanently.
Remove all of the User's rights associated with GAMOCORP.COM
2. Dispute and complaint settlement.
Any disputes arising during the use of GAMO use will be resolved in accordance with the current laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Any claims arising during the use of GAMOCORP.COM must be sent to GAMO immediately after the event that the claim occurred:
GAMO Branch Office in Cambodia
១២ ជាន់ទី៦, ៣៤៨, Phum 4, Tuol Svay Prey Muoy, Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, 12308, Cambodia.
3. GAMO will base on each specific case to have a suitable solution. When exercising the right to complain, the complainant is obliged to provide papers, evidence, and grounds related to the complaint and must take responsibility for complaint contents, papers, evidence, and grounds. provided by me in accordance with the law.
4. GAMO only supports and resolves the User's complaints and denunciations in case the User has fully, truthfully, and accurately recorded the information when registering an account.
5. For disputes between Users GAMOCORP.COM and each other, GAMO may send contact information to the disputing parties for resolution by the parties or GAMO will base on the actual situation to resolve. . Accordingly, GAMO will protect the maximum possible rights and interests of legal and legitimate Users.
6. The User agrees to protect, reimburse, and exclude GAMO from legal obligations, proceedings, losses, expenses including but not limited to legal fees, attorneys 'fees, consultants' fees. in connection with the resolution or arising from the User's violation during the use of GAMOCORP.COM.
7. The decision of the GAMO board of directors is the final one.
X. EFFECT OF AGREEMENT
1. The terms specified in this Agreement are set forth on the website and can be updated and modified at any time without prior notice to the User. GAMO will clearly announce on the Website, the fan page about those changes and additions.
2. In the event that one or more of the terms of the Agreement on provision and use of this online portal GAMOCORP.COM conflict with the provisions of the laws of Vietnam, such terms will be adjusted accordingly. Under current law, the remainder of the Agreement remains valid.
3. Information storage time
- Members' personal data will be stored until there is a request to cancel or self-login member and perform cancellation. Remaining in all cases personal information of members will be kept confidential on the servers of GAMOCORP.COM.
4. The Agreement to provide and use the online portal GAMOCORP.COM is valid from January 1, 2020.
GAMO Board of Directors